Saturday, November 17, 2012

Isaw, Nail Polish and Teleseryes

It's been the longest time since I've had isaw.  Probably the last time was year or so ago.  I remember back in high school that almost every other corner had a barbeque stand and sold isaw.  These days it seems there aren't as many.  So it was about 2 Sundays ago when I was at my in-laws and my sister-in-law brought home isaw for everyone.  It was like the heavens opened up in aswer to my prayers!  Ok, I'm exaggerating, but I was just thinking of how much I missed isaw a few days before that so imagine how perfect the timing. :)

Yummy Isaw.  I think I ate at least a dozen sticks!

Now there's just something about freshly applied nail polish that just makes me smile.  I know I'm not alone with all the posts I've seen on facebook from friends about the new nail polish color they've tried. :)  I don't get to do it as regularly as most but whenever I do, ang saya lang talaga tingnan.
  
I usually prefer nude or light colors for nail polish. 
Mental note to choose something more adventurous next time.

Like most Filipino households, I grew up watching teleseryes.  I remember evenings spent watching Gulong ng Palad or Flor de Luna/Anna Liza.  However it was Encantadia which actually reignited my teleserye watching.  At first I thought it was a Lord of the Rings wannabe but I love how the production team evolved the story to make it their own and how they developed each of the sisters' character which allowed the actors that portrayed them to shine.  Ahhh I was so in love with that teleserye that I bought the complete DVD set! 


Promise, this teleserye is legendary!

My teleserye watching had been on and off since then but after giving birth, I started coming home earlier and been watching teleseryes again since then.  hahaha!  Currently, I've been watching Ina, Kapatid, Anak. 



No comments:

Post a Comment